mardi 31 décembre 2013

6 Of The Best Wireless All-In-One Keyboards For Mac and PC

Wireless-All-in-one-Keyboards-with-trackpads

There are plenty of reasons to choose a desktop PC over a laptop, but the one thing I miss the most on my desktop is the trackpad. A mouse is great, but there are times when a trackpad is what you need, whether it’s for multi-touch gestures or using your thumb to scroll around without lifting your hand from the keyboard. In fact, Windows 8 works best if you use swipe gestures. So I started looking at keyboards that come with built-in trackpads or trackballs. Over the past two years, I’ve tried out many of them. Here are my picks...


Read the full article: 6 Of The Best Wireless All-In-One Keyboards For Mac and PC







via MakeUseOf http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/6-of-the-best-wireless-all-in-one-keyboards-for-mac-and-pc/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire