vendredi 20 décembre 2013

OK, Google: We Get It. Just Go Ahead And Add Google+ To Everything. [Opinion]

google-plus-top

You know what, Google? Screw it. I’ll use Google+. I really don’t want to – I’ve got enough things to check, and I kind of hate the social networks I’m already part of. But the YouTube thing means it’s pretty clear you’re going to chase me everywhere on the web until I submit to your will, so I might as well surrender. It just seems easier. Man, this sucks. Anyway, not everyone’s come to this consensus yet, but don’t worry, Google, I think you can get everyone onto your network in just a few months if you really push. Here...


Read the full article: OK, Google: We Get It. Just Go Ahead And Add Google+ To Everything. [Opinion]







via MakeUseOf http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/google-plus-to-everything-opinion/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire